We are looking for a reliable Delivery Courier who Is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The Delivery Courier will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct member.
To succeed as a Delivery Courier, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our members with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying members.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to our members at residences or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the member is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from members.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, computers, gps, etc.
Delivery Courier Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid California driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Experience in the industry is not required but is preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry 20lbs for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Full-time, Part-time
- Up to $25.00 per hour including tips
- Health insurance
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee Discounts
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)