The Facility Manager position will directly report to the COO and direct warehouse operations through a team of frontline managers to achieve planned sales and profitability objectives, goals & KPI metrics, inventory control, while adhering to established procedures for business conduct, safety, and personnel administration. The Facility Manager will be required to ensure company policies and procedures are being followed, employ marketing strategies, developing managers, and overall improving operational efficiency.
Humble Root International, INC is a growth company that successfully expands our operations and customer base through a high-quality team of employees.
Humble Root International, INC operates as a licensed Cannabis delivery service servicing the greater Sacramento area and some of its surrounding cities. With over 400 menu items, we carry such popular brands: Alien Labs, Friendly Farms, Kanha, Kushy Punch, Stiiizy, and many more!
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as paid vacation and sick leave. Our Company is looking for long-term employees that we can invest in and grow with as we pursue our mission of being the premier cannabis delivery service.
I. General Job Description
This position will report to the COO while directing warehouse operations through a team of frontline managers to achieve planned sales and profitability objectives, goals & KPI metrics, inventory control, while adhering to established procedures for business conduct, safety, and personnel administration.
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
II. Minimum Job Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in the cannabis industry.
- 5 years of experience in management.
III. Desired Job Qualifications
- Analyzing to improve warehouses policies, procedures, and layout to improve effectiveness in employee routines, warehouse organization, and product fulfillment flow and organization.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong Leadership and managerial skills to maintain company culture and employee moral
- Strong organization, communication, leadership, and managerial skills.
- Strong analytical skills to ensure maintaining operational efficiency
- Proven experience in customer service.
IV. Mental Capability Requirements
- Comprehension: Ability to understand opposing points of view on highly complex issues, negotiate, and integrate different viewpoints.
- Organization: Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules of others on long-term basis.
- Reasoning & Decision Making: Ability to make decisions with significant impact on department’s credibility, operations, and services.
- Communication: Ability to formulate complex and comprehensive materials, such as legal documents, authoritative reports, official publications of major scope and impacts, and make formal presentations.
- Mathematics: Ability to compute, analyze, and interpret complex statistical data and develop forecasts and computer models.
V. Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and arms to handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk or hear, and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
VI. Common Expectations of Performance for all Employees
The following includes common expectations for all employees of the Company. The evaluation of job performance will be based on these common expectations as well as the position-specific responsibilities described above.
Communications, Teamwork, and Feedback to Others
- Contribute to a work environment that is based on trust and respect.
- Have discussions on a regular basis with their manager to discuss opportunities to best achieve individual performance objectives and departmental goals.
- Suggest ways to improve the efficiency of conducting their job duties.
- Promote continuous improvement and change to support company growth.
- Mentor others unselfishly.
- Give credit where it’s due.
Company Loyal Policies and Work Ethic
- Adhere to the policies contained in the Employee Handbook.
- Adhere to the Company’s Employee Conduct Policy.
- Support management decisions toward meeting company goals.
- Be open and receptive to new ideas, regardless of their origin.
- Make prudent decisions, which are based on the best interest of the Company and its long-term future.
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Humble Root International, INC operates as a licensed Cannabis delivery service servicing the greater Sacramento area and some of its surrounding cities.
Humble Root International, INC is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience, and expertise. We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve. Humble Root International, INC does not discriminate in hiring or employment based on race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, ancestry, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, or marital status; or based on age against persons whose age is 40 and over, or on the basis of physical or mental disability; or to disabled veterans or to Vietnam veterans.
We are proud to be an affirmative action employer and encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to join our team.