We are seeking an experienced Evening Warehouse Manager to oversee our daily packaging and delivery operations. This manager will deliver quality performance through developing a culture where employees excel, strive for improvement, anticipating issues and creatively solving problems. The ideal candidate for this position is analytical, well-organized, and possesses excellent communication skills. Your role will be to oversee the daily operations while ensuring on-time, accurate and secure delivery of orders. You will be responsible for using the company’s systems to track, check, prioritize, and route orders. Manage documents such as receipts, invoices, and Metrc Tags. Managing all transfer orders between warehouse location and drivers in a timely and accurate manner. This position will also work closely with the Facility and Inventory Manager as well as the Procurement Manager to make day-to-day operations as efficient and accurate as possible.
- Use the OnFleet system to track, check, prioritize and route orders.
- Monitor courier safety and improve driving behaviors through training.
- Manage all on time delivery of orders.
- Assist with coordinating the daily schedules of warehouse teams.
- Communicate daily with customer service.
- Assist with the packing process when necessary.
- Maintaining the packing & delivery area for optimization.
- Inspect completed orders for accuracy.
- Inspect labels, barcodes, and other features of completed orders.
- Ensure compliance with all customer guidelines and delivery instructions.
- Ensure clear communication with Quality Control, Purchasing and other department Managers.
- Assist in evaluating the performance of Warehouse personnel.
- Review and execute transfer orders to drivers.
- Complete ad hoc tasks as needed by Senior Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or experience equivalent in logistics, supply chain management, or similar preferred.
- Management experience required.
- Strong knowledge of logistics procedures.
- Experience in using Blaze & OnFleet systems, with knowledge of Metrc preferred.
- Computer savvy with excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel).
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Experience in directing and evaluating subordinates.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and develop effective solutions.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $21 per Hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Work Location: In person